- Some inside and outside the bank believe it’s high time that the ECB reduces its monetary stimulus as global supply chain problems push prices higher for all sorts of goods.
- But uncertainty over the coronavirus pandemic still remains.
FRANKFURT — Market participants are keenly watching the European Central Bank this week as the Frankfurt institution meets to discuss its pandemic-era stimulus amid soaring inflation and solid economic growth.
Some inside and outside the bank believe it’s high time that the ECB reduces its monetary stimulus as global supply chain problems push prices higher for all sorts of goods. But uncertainty over the coronavirus pandemic still remains.
“Whereas the ECB may moderate the pace of its emergency asset purchases modestly in [the fourth quarter], we do not expect the bank to announce when and how it will phase out its big ‘Pandemic Emergency Purchase Programme’ (PEPP) and whether and to what extent it will beef up its modest standard Asset Purchase Programme (APP) and make it more flexible,” Holger Schmieding, a chief economist with Berenberg Bank, said in a research note.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting