After the InfoWars app overtook CNN on Apple’s charts, ranking as the fourth most popular free app, the cable network lobbied Apple to remove the app from its platform.
InfoWars shot up the charts following censorship of its accounts on most major platforms, which ended with the network being banned from YouTube, Facebook, Apple podcasts, and Spotify.
As of this writing, InfoWars is currently the fourth most popular free app on the Apple App Store, beating CNN, the New York Times, Google News, HuffPost, and dozens of other mainstream news outlets.
We’ve all had issues with Alex, but that’s not the point. The tech giants have more control over public discourse than most totalitarian governments. This is a transparent ploy to censor conservative voices before the November elections.
It’s very much how the left took down the Tea Party in the face of coming elections. Break up the social media sites as monopolies. Act quickly, time is running out.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]