Sky News Australia: “Of Course Antifa Is Behind The Violence!”
Leave it to Sky News Australia to point out the obvious truth so many in the American MSM insist on ignoring.
Leftist Rioters Try to Divide Us, but a Poll About George Floyd’s Killer Says It’s Not Working.
There’s rioting in the streets by extremists, but back here in the real world, people are in overwhelming agreement about the cops involved in George Floyd’s murder.
The organized Left has used the cover of the Floyd police killing to riot, burn down churches, loot stores, shoot cops and pillage private property. It’s a damned sh*t-show out there. It’s done on purpose to divide the country, gain power, and try to defeat President Trump at the ballot box. It’s purposeful intimidation.
They say as much in their own flyers they post before and after their planned riots. This has been going on for years. This flyer is from a protest and riot in 2018, but similar flyers have been seen around the White House and Lafayette Square in Washington, D.C., with the ominous words of the Left, “by any means necessary” or BAMN.
YOU DON’T SAY: Minnesota, New York Officials Say Evidence Shows Weekend Riots Were Planned, Chicago Demands Fed Investigation Into ‘Organized’ Violence.
At least one big-city mayor is now calling on the federal government to investigate what appears to be an “organized” effort to foment unrest and engage in rioting, as security experts in other cities discover evidence that many of the weekend’s violent incidents may have been pre-planned and coordinated.
In Chicago, mayor Lori Lightfoot told media Sunday that she believes there is “strong evidence” of an organized effort to use the weekend’s anti-police brutality protests as a cover for violence, Crain’s Chicago Business reports, and said the city is speaking with at least three Federal agencies about a possible joint investigation.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami