Dave Kranzler with Chris Marcus on Arcadia Economics
Investors around the globe have been hit hard by the recent selloffs in the #stock, #bond, and #preciousmetals markets, and there’s a degree to which it’s starting to feel a bit like 2008.
When traders around the globe were basically just selling anything and everything.
Of course that doesn’t make it the easiest environment to decide how to respond. But fortunately Dave Kranzler of Investment Research Dynamics explains what’s happening, why it’s happening, and how to have the full information to make your best decisions going forward.
So to find out what’s going on in today’s market, click to watch this video now!
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…