I’ve gotten to a point where I feel like I’m constantly brimming with anger and stress, and can’t help but feel like that’s one of “their” goals.
I’m living paycheck to paycheck with my partner barely staying afloat. I have some time for hobbies but no energy to do anything other than browse my phone during my free time. The stress absolutely engulfs me.
WHY would they want it to be this way? Everyone I know under 35 is either living with their parents, or paying grossly inflated rent living paycheck to paycheck.
I cannot imagine a whole life of this. This world is so sick and I feel like I’m sick by proxy.
Up until the pandemic, I felt like all this anger and dissatisfaction wasn’t at the surface. Sure I was still depressed but I feel like I just completely lost everything in the pandemic- my motivation, my ability to get away from stress and have fun once in a while, any shred of happiness.
The illusion of hope is crushed in the dust for me and I know it’ll never be seen again. I just hope I can get “myself” back one day.. all I wish is that I could have mental energy to create art, study something new, or take a hike without having these horrible truths on the world weighing on me constantly.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Twenty Percent Excess Mortality In Australia