Biden is now paying farmers not to grow crops and was perhaps directed by Bill Gates, who has become the biggest farmland holder in the USA. The risk of starvation around the world is rising. The real question is very dark. Is this part of Gates’ idea on how to reduce the population? Perhaps Warren Buffett and George Soros will lead the way and just die rather than clinging to every last breath to screw with the rest of us, the Great Unwashed, for whom they have never had any respect whatsoever.
Some ask if becoming a billionaire creates a new type of disease of assuming they are demi-gods. They certainly seem to lose touch with humanity. They seem to allegedly cheer genocide as long as they can pull it off without a gun or gas chamber. Does having too much money that could never be spent bring out the Hitler in people? I would love to see a physiological study on that subject.
The United Nations, the puppet of Gates and Schwab, is sounding the alarm that the number of people who do not have enough to eat or are starving in crisis countries has reached a five-year high. The corona manufactured pandemic has disrupted the food supply dramatically and is pushing things over the edge. Yes, there are also violent conflicts, economic crises, and extreme weather events that also come into play. With a little luck, Gates will be able to reduce the population as we head into 2027, for already there are around 155 million people that were already in an acute food crisis in 2020, according to the UN. The UN World Food Authority reported at the beginning of May 2021 that the number had already increased by 20 million people more people over 2020 so far this year.
These figures come from the new report on global food crises and hunger, presented by an international alliance of the UN, the EU, and government and non-governmental organizations. People in 55 countries or territories have been affected as they did not have enough food to maintain their health in 2020. “Conflicts and hunger are mutually reinforcing. We have to fight hunger and conflict together in order to stop both, ”urged UN Secretary-General António Guterres in the report. But it was the UN’s WHO that told the world to lockdown. Hello! Did anyone consider this would shut down the supply chain? Or was that really the intended purpose?
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- Gas pipeline to Crimea in the Kherson region has been destroyed and is burning
- Michael Burry: You Won’t Believe What is About to Cause a MASSIVE Deflationary Bust
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically
- Florida weather man, Dylan Federico of WINK TV, films kitten in 6 inches of water… LETS IT DIE
- This Cycle Of Retaliation Between The U.S. And Russia Will Ultimately Lead To Nuclear War