The Euro has been on a roller coaster ride over the past several years. The direction has been mostly lower but the Euro is trying to firm up here. And the bulls desperately need to see some upside traction!
In today’s chart, we highlight two look alike patterns: the Euro in the 1990’s and the Euro in the 2000’s.
As you can see, in the 1990’s the Euro formed a pennant pattern, breaking down through support. It then retested the underside of the pattern (1) before breaking support (2) and cascading lower.
Is today’s pattern hinting at something similar in the works? The Euro kissed the underside of the pennant again (3) and is now testing lower support again (4). If support breaks at (4), will selling pressure increase?
An important message could come from what happens at (4), especially for the metals sector!
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots