By Gabrielle Seunagal
A “shadow government” is defined as a family of conspiracy theories based on the notion that real and actual political power resides not with publicly elected representatives (for example, the United States Congress) but with private individuals who are exercising power behind the scenes, beyond the scrutiny of democratic institutions. The shadow government is believed to be the body of people with true power, while elected officials are merely puppets on strings, presenting the illusion of holding power.
Over the past few days, several intelligence insiders have come forth with allegations of a “shadow government” controlled by Obama holdovers. These people are believed to be leaking information with the ambitions of derailing Mr. Trump’s Presidency. The resignation of security advisor, Mike Flynn is thought to be one of the shadow government’s first victories. Barack Obama is also listed as being involved in the conspiracy. His establishment center in Washington continues to link itself to activist organizations. Former CIA trained defense intelligence officer, Tony Schaffer, listed John Brennan, Jim Clapper, and Ben Rhodes as person with involvement. Schaffer also claims that sensitive information with the ability to compromise U.S. Intelligence-Gatherings was leaked to the media as a means of manipulating Flynn into resignation.
Obama loyalists are also thought to have involvements within the public disturbances and riots that have emerged across the nation over the past few days. Personally, this I would not be shocked if these theories turn out to be accurate. During Obama’s last few weeks in office, he made in clear that the victory of Donald Trump would be “an insult to his legacy.” Undoubtedly, any person with this much animosity towards another individual would not hesitate to undermine them. Barack Obama may have smiled in President Trump’s face during the Inauguration, but he was very displeased at the results of the election and spent months campaigning for Hillary Clinton. Democrats have been known to stoop to incredibly low lengths when matters do not go their way, so a shadow government should almost be expected.
The Democrat Establishment and the Republican Establishment each went out of their way and fought mightily to halt Mr. Trump from winning the election and securing the Oval Office. President Trump is a threat to the authoritarian establishment because he represents the interests of the American people and is so rich that he cannot be bought off. Throughout President Trump’s campaign, he made it abundantly obvious that restoring power to the American people was going to be his course of action. He routinely discussed his strategies to drain the swamp, which is a direct threat to both establishments and the shadow government.
Although I believe that a shadow government with ambitions of overturning President Trump does exist, I have complete faith in him. Mr. Trump overcame insurmountable odds during the election even when all of the so-called experts claimed that he did not stand a chance. If establishments, the mainstream media, and Hillary Clinton combined could not beat Mr. Trump, then neither can a shadow government. The President is smart and experienced. He is surrounded with capable advisors who have his best interests at heart. Although he may face great opposition from his enemies, I wholeheartedly trust that Mr. Trump will have a very successful Presidency. No weapons against him shall prosper.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- Pennsylvania’s Unemployment Is Insolvent & Now Sending Notices To Claimants Who’ve Received Full Benefits To PAY IT ALL BACK.
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- AOC..after only a few years on the squad..Net Worth 29 MILLION
- Recession is here and major liquidity squeeze on-going. US Treasuries expect a Fed pivot and either deep US recession or shortage of collateral. Neither look great for stock markets