This is a chart of the number of bitcoin transactions per day from 2010. There’s been no significant change in the number of transactions per day since 2017! imgur.com/a/uJywc6v Is this chart really correct? It’s taken from here www.blockchain.com/charts/n-transactions
All these claims about the increasing adoption of bitcoin, comparisons to the growth of the internet etc etc are all horseshit.
I guess these are on-chain transactions. Do off-chain transactions make much difference to the picture?
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT