It's Official. The Inflation Numbers Are a Hot Sticky Mess
— Mo Hossain (@MoHossain) November 11, 2021
This is bullish? pic.twitter.com/R5vcAfrzHE
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) November 11, 2021
According to #UMich, consumer sentiment is lower now than it was at the depths of Covid. Gimme a break. 🤦🏻♂️
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) November 12, 2021
UMich Consumer Sentiment unexpectedly plunged to 66.8 in Nov., its lowest level in 11 years, as #inflation took a heavy toll on confidence. Consumers expect prices to rise by 4.9% over the next year, and by 2.9% per year over the next five, almost twice the Fed's supposed target.
— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) November 12, 2021
— Michael A. Gayed, CFA (@leadlagreport) November 11, 2021
Economist Steve Hanke tells CNN's @ErinBurnett that the Biden administration and Democrats' argument that the social spending bill will help with inflation is "utter rubbish."
"No matter what they do… we will still have a big inflation problem that will last through 2024." pic.twitter.com/4F5OV7czOl
— OutFrontCNN (@OutFrontCNN) November 12, 2021
Funny how #coffee prices spike just before the US #dollar rises and drives prices right back to even lower lows… I ponder while drinking my 1-year stash of K cups bought 6 months ago. ☕ t.co/jWHaSl9mzG
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) November 12, 2021
The managing director of a retail consultant firm said the soaring inflation crisis is one of the “worst” in modern history because it escalated quickly.
Strategic Resource Group managing director Burt Flickinger told Fox Business on Thursday that the current inflation crisis “was not a crisis 12 months ago.”
“This is the biggest emerging economic crisis for consumers for over a decade,” Flickinger said. “The average cost of living for a family of four is up about $5,000 a year so now it’s a choice between heating homes, feeding families, or giving gifts.”
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now