MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WSFA) – As a cardiology research fellow at UAB, Dr. Vibhu Parcha is treating some of the sickest COVID-19 patients.
“It was almost instantaneous that we started to know that almost every COVID patient that was admitted was having some derangement in their clotting profile,” Parcha stated.
Universally, COVID patients are being admitted to UAB with blood clotting issues, a manifestation of the virus. Even those who are very healthy aren’t immune. While some patients develop blood clots as the virus progresses, others are admitted after suffering from a stroke or heart attack brought on by the virus.
“Young patients are coming in with no comorbidities and they’re coming in with strokes and kidney failure, a lot of patients who do develop strokes do not completely recover,” he explained. “It’s staggering.”
Parcha says he recently treated a 30-year-old who attempted to fight the virus at home. Due to clotting issues, he now has permanent heart damage. Parcha says if the patient had come in three days earlier, it could have changed his life.
“We’ve had a range of patients that we’ve seen,” Parcha said of the patients’ ages and health conditions. “We had a 35-year-old guy who had a five kids, he was doing really well before the pandemic came in. He was admitted with us, we took very good care of him. We tried our best. He was with us in the intensive care unit. He did not make it.”
Most of the blood clots are in the lungs, but also impact other major organs. Some doctors go as far to say COVID-19 is one of the most clot-producing diseases they’ve ever treated.
“As more data and evidence accumulates we’ll have a better understanding of what regulates the fact that some have higher manifestations of the clotting disorder, while others don’t,” he said.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!