Japan’s debt soars to historic high
The country’s national debt has reached 266% of its GDP
Japan’s national debt has hit a new record high, reaching 1,241 trillion yen, or about $9.55 trillion, in the fiscal year 2021, which ended in March, the Kyodo news agency reported on Tuesday citing data from the country’s Finance Ministry.
The country’s debt currently stands at approximately 266% of Japan’s annual GDP, up roughly $190 billion from the previous year.
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- The Biden Admin Calls for End of First and Second Amendment in Response to Buffalo Shooting