The entire Japanese government has resigned, Suptnik reported quoting a Kyodo news agency report.
A special meeting of the cabinet started at 11.30am local time (02.30am GMT). The new Japanese government led by Prime Minister Fumio Kishida is expected to be announced soon.
Originally, the government reshuffle was supposed to be carried out in early September, but now due to the mention to accelerate the promotion of his economic concept of “new capitalism”, the need to take action due to rising food and fuel prices, and in order to prepare in advance for the session of parliament, the prime minister decide to speed up the reshuffle process in the government
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically