Corporate banker Thomas Bowers, who ran the U.S. division of private wealth management for Deutsche Bank AG, reportedly committed suicide last month at the age of 55 by hanging himself with a rope in his California residence.
However, his extensive ties to deceased sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein – who also died from a mysterious suicide – has caused speculation about what the real cause of Bowers’ death may be.
Epstein moved millions of his personal wealth through Deutsche Bank before his death. He switched to Deutsche Bank in 2013 after his conviction for child sex crimes when even JP Morgan would no longer do business with him. Following investigations into civil cases exposing the extent of Epstein’s criminal network by the Miami Herald, Deutsche Bank finally began to close his accounts.
The FBI reportedly subpoenaed Deutsche Bank earlier this year for loans and accounts with ties to Epstein. Bowers was among the individuals who they hoped to interview about Epstein’s finances. They will never get the chance, and never get the answers they were seeking because of his convenient suicide.
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Tranny Stripper Performs for Kids, Kids Hand Out Cash
- College is a scam…
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries