Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan says the Democrats committee investigating the incident at the U.S. Capitol last January is a “political operation” aimed at stopping Donald Trump from running for president in 2024.
“There’s been subpoenas issued to 11 individuals, 11 American citizens who asked the government permission on an application to hold the Trump rally,” Jordan said.
“The government granted it and now the January 6 committee petitions them to ask them questions about exercising their First Amendment right to assemble,” he added.
“And why would they subpoena me? I didn’t do anything wrong — I talked to the president,” Jordan said. “I talk to the president all the time. I just think that’s — you know where I’m at on this commission — this is all about going after President Trump. That seems obvious.”
Continuing his criticism, Jordan said that “everyone in the country sees this as a political operation. This is designed to get after President Trump. Because they don’t want him to run again.”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?