A letter from the former physician to two US presidents urging Joe Biden to undergo a cognitive test is going to put him under “a lot of pressure,” according to Sky News host Chris Kenny.
Congressman Ronny Jackson – the former physician to both Barack Obama and Donald Trump – has written to Joe Biden urging the president to submit a cognitive test to “document and demonstrate sound mental abilities”.
“This is one that he (Joe Biden) won’t be able to hand off over to the staff,” Mr Kenny said.
“It’s one he’d have to do himself.”
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!