Today, on behalf of a set of concerned JPMorgan Chase shareholders, the ACR Project demanded that the company publicly retract a host of illegal, discriminatory policies it has adopted.
These policies run a broad gamut, committing Chase to discriminate based on race across a wide variety of fields. Under these policies, Chase has specifically committed to, or has reported its success in pursuing, discrimination based on race in: (a) hiring for a number of racially defined positions; (b) choosing what outside counsel to engage; (c) selecting at least “priority” suppliers (and potentially “preferred” suppliers); and (d) extending loans and grants to residential and commercial borrowers.
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…