- Singh worked with the vice president for over two years, joining the then-senator’s team in March 2020 during the presidential campaign
- Of the four-person senior press shop that began with Harris, only one remains – Herbie Ziskend
- It marks the latest departure as Harris looks to recover from poor poll ratings
- Last year Harris was rocked by reports of unhappiness in her office
Kamala Harris is losing her ninth staffer since June in deputy press secretary Sabrina Singh, who is moving to the Defense Department.
Singh worked with the vice president for over two years, joining the then-senator’s team in March 2020 during the presidential campaign to run communications after working on the campaigns of Michael Bloomberg and Corey Booker.
Staffers in the vice president’s office have been jumping ship after a year full of messaging blunders and a barrage of personal attacks on the VP, combined with viral rumors of toxicity within the office and tensions between Harris’s and President Biden’s offices.
The vice president’s office could employ up to around 50 staffers at any given time.
Of the four-person senior press shop that began with Harris, only one remains – Herbie Ziskend. Ziskend will be promoted to senior advisor for communications, according to an email sent to an internal email shared with DailyMail.com.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan