Looks like CNN is panicking.
(CNN)Kanye West declared Saturday night he’s running for president with the tweet: “We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States. #2020VISION.” I can see it now: Kanye as president, his wife Kim Kardashian as first lady, his pal Elon Musk as attorney general, Khloe Kardashian as secretary of state and the rest of us moving to Canada, Mexico or any country that will give us asylum.
West, who famously in 2009 snatched a microphone from Taylor Swift’s hands at an MTV awards show, went on nine years later to deliver a long diatribe in the Oval Office in front of Donald Trump that included such memorable lines as, “Trump is on his hero’s journey right now. He might not have thought he’d have a crazy m*therf**ker like (me).” West is a Trump supporter who’d have to get through numerous procedural hurdles to get listed on the November ballot. But this isn’t the first time he’s said he wants to make the White House home. His wife and Musk have already endorsed him. I don’t drink alcohol, but I’m rethinking that right now.
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots