There’s a new king of late-night in the hotly-contested late-night TV wars — Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld, who says of his rivals, “While they cover their asses, we’ll just continue kicking them.”
Gutfeld averaged 2 million viewers over last week — when he took his NYC show on the road to Nashville — making his the second-highest-rated late-night show, topping NBC’s “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” — who got an average of 1.5 million — and “ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live” at 1.4 million.
He was only beaten by CBS’ Stephen Colbert who pulled in 2.2 million last week, according to Nielsen Media Research.
But the irreverent host previously outpaced Colbert — whose show Gutfeld needled as “Sesame Street for Democrats” — on Sept. 29 with 2.1 million viewers, while his CBS rival had 1.9 million.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies