Hedgeye, Released on 6/16/20
In light of the Fed’s unprecedented intervention into U.S markets and the economy, a viewer asked an interesting question on The Macro Show.
Are these recent developments effectively turning the U.S. economy into something resembling Japan’s?
Watch Hedgeye CEO Keith McCullough’s response in the clip above.
Mr. Keith R. McCullough is the Founder and CEO of Hedgeye Risk Management LLC. He covers the strategy sector at the firm. Prior to founding the firm, Mr. McCullough was a Partner, Portfolio Manager, and Managing Director at the Carlyle-Bluewave Partners hedge fund. Prior to that, he was a Portfolio Manager at Magnetar Capital; a Founder, Managing Partner and Co-Portfolio Manager at Falconhenge Partners, LLC; and Partner, Executive Vice President and Portfolio Manager at Dawson Herman Capital Management. Mr. McCullough got his start as an Institutional Equity Sales Analyst at Credit Suisse First Boston. He is currently co-chair of the NYC Bipartisan Policy Center; he writes regularly for Fortune and Forbes and is the author of the popular book, Diary of a Hedge Fund Manager.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- Pennsylvania’s Unemployment Is Insolvent & Now Sending Notices To Claimants Who’ve Received Full Benefits To PAY IT ALL BACK.
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- AOC..after only a few years on the squad..Net Worth 29 MILLION
- Recession is here and major liquidity squeeze on-going. US Treasuries expect a Fed pivot and either deep US recession or shortage of collateral. Neither look great for stock markets