.@KennedyNation on universal basic income: "This dangerous trend of endless handouts cannot continue if this country plans on existing in 50 years. We already spend too much." pic.twitter.com/T9sqyVQRma
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) August 4, 2018
Universal Basic Income is not universal, basic or income.
— Daniel Lacalle (@dlacalle_IA) March 24, 2018
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…