Kroger is testing grocery delivery with drones.
The regional supermarket chain announced it is launching a “drone delivery pilot” this spring in two Ohio cities: Cincinnati and Monroe. According to a company release, the autonomous drones will be manufactured by Drone Express, a local delivery business under TELEGRID Technologies, Inc.
VIRGINIA GIRL SCOUTS ARE USING A DRONE DELIVERY SERVICE TO DISPATCH COOKIES
Through Kroger’s pilot program, residents in Cincinnati and Monroe will be able to place online orders on kroger.com/dronedelivery and have their packages delivered straight to their smartphone’s geolocation. This feature will reportedly help customers to get supplies while they are outside and don’t have an exact address to provide, whether it be a park, beach or yard.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB