A former Las Vegas Judge committed suicide a year after she resigned from her position after facing an ethics investigation.
Per the Clark County coroner’s office, Judge Melanie Andress-Tobiasson died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
According to Andress-Tobiasson, she resigned in an attempt to avoid a complicated ethics investigation that started when she attempted to rescue her daughter from being allegedly sex trafficked.
Andress-Tobiasson troubles began when her 16 year old daughter started to work at Top Knotch, a clothing store that Andress-Tobiasso believed was running a prostitution ring that would recruit teenage girls.
In an act she believed would protect her daughter, Andress-Tobiasso reached out to local law enforcement to warn them about the store owner at the time, but she claimed she received no action.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’