- Transparency International’s 2021 Corruption Perceptions Index ranks countries on a scale of a ‘highly corrupt’ 0 to a ‘very clean’ 100
- Denmark, New Zealand and Finland tied for first place with 88 points each
- South Sudan was at the bottom of the list with 11 points, making it the worst country for corruption
Denmark, New Zealand and Finland were joint first in a list of the least corrupt nations in the world, while South Sudan was at the bottom, an anti-graft watchdog found in its annual report.
The U.S. dropped out of the top 25 of the least corrupt nations for the first time as it ‘faces continuous attacks on free and fair elections’, the same study found.
Transparency International’s 2021 Corruption Perceptions Index, which measures the perception of public sector corruption according to experts and businesspeople, ranks 180 countries and territories on a scale of a ‘highly corrupt’ 0 to a ‘very clean’ 100.
Denmark, New Zealand and Finland tied for first place with 88 points each; the first two were unchanged, while Finland gained three points.
Meanwhile, South Sudan was at the bottom of the list with 11 points, making it the worst country for corruption.
Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Germany completed the top 10, while the U.K. was ranked 11th with 78 points.
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?