A leftist group funded by billionaire George Soros secured a massive government contract to help illegal immigrants avoid being deported.
The Vera Institute of Justice (VIJ), which “views immigration enforcement agencies as a ‘threat’ to civil liberties, secured a $158 million taxpayer-funded contract to help unaccompanied minors avoid deportation,” according to records obtained by Fox News reporter Joe Schoffstall.
VIJ President and Director Nicholas Turner exploited the deaths of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor in the organization’s 2020 annual report to assail America as harboring “structural racism.” In addition, Turner attacked the American criminal justice system as having “roots established in slavery.” Soros’ Open Society Foundations gave the VIJ at least $10,774,679 between 2016 and 2018.
Schoffstall broke down the details of the group’s new contract from President Joe Biden’s administration:
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) awarded the Vera Institute of Justice, a left-wing nonprofit that backs defunding the police, the contract in 2021 to ‘provide immigration related legal services to unaccompanied minors,’ according to USASpending, a federal contract database.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably