Another day, another story of a homeless person in Seattle receiving a free pass from the bureaucrats…
Seattle has a homeless crisis that is exasperated by the fact that the bureaucrats do not enforce laws related to loitering, trespassing, public defecation, drug use and prostitution.
Read about the many stories I’ve posted about homeless people in Seattle being allowed to commit criminal activities with no consequences here.
Now another homeless person caught committing criminal activities is being punished with…cheeseburgers!
MyNorthwest.com reports that a business owner called Seattle Police because a homeless man was blocking the doors to his business. The homeless man pulled out pepper spray and pointed it at the business owner in a threatening way.
The business owner called the police and followed the homeless man to keep track of him.
It took Seattle Police 45 minutes to respond.
Police found the homeless man who threatened the business owner in the parking lot of McDonald’s. Seattle Police did not arrest the homeless man. Instead, the business owner watched as one policeman bought the homeless man two cheeseburgers.
According to the business owner, this is not the first time a homeless person has threatened him/his business. An employee of his received a black eye from a homeless person who was trying to break into customer cars and there is also a regular problem of the homeless using drugs and defecating on his property.
Sorry, got no empathy left for those in Seattle. Elections have consequences.
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- We are in stage 2 of an economic depression
- Why Are So Many Major Volcanoes Suddenly Exploding All Over The World?
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIS WARNS OF $80 TRILLION OF HIDDEN FX SWAP DEBT
- Company Hiring for “Body Removal”
- CHINA: This Is At The Shanghai Train Station. People Need To Take A PCR Test To Get Out
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”