I dont know about anyone else but this is real doom for me. I am a huge whiskey lover and while I have a hefty stock of the aged goodness I will be having to tap into my stores.
I usually buy 4 – 6 bottles a week!
So far nothing here in Pennsylvania but I heard Ohio has shortages!
They are trying to blame it on bars reopening…
Here is an article about the shortages in Ohio
I will go to my local liquor store this afternoon and report my finds.
See also Fuel shortages in France have continued to escalate. Now more than 2100 stations are currently or partially out of service
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.