On May 26, 40-year-old “habitual criminal” Isaiah Gardenhire was arrested and charged with sexually assaulting a teenage girl in Mason County, MI.
Shoreline Media reported on the arrest of Isaiah G. Gardenhire, who was arraigned on a felony count of criminal sexual conduct second degree (under 13 and defendant was at least 17) and a felony count of habitual offender supplemental warrant third conviction following a May 27 arrest by the Mason County Sheriff’s Office. A $7,500, 10 percent bond was set. A probable cause hearing was scheduled for June 9.
100 Percent Fed Up reports – Only 3 days before his trial, Mason County Magistrate Glenn Jackson basically gave him a get-out-of-jail-[almost]free card, setting his bond at $7,500 with a 10% requirement for his release. That means it only took $750 to set a violent habitual criminal accused of raping a minor free to go on a 45-hour violent crime spree in the Mt. Pleasant, MI area.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas