Until The Truth Is Told, The U.S. Is A Divided Nation & There Are Those Who Want To Keep It That Way To Conceal & Protect the Guilty
Two questions loom large as Paul Manafort prepares to walk into a federal courtroom Tuesday: Will Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman spend what effectively could be the rest of his life in prison? Or will special counsel Robert Mueller be handed a defeat in his team’s first trial since his appointment more than a year ago? Those questions will be answered by 12 jurors selected this week as Manafort’s trial on tax evasion and bank fraud charges gets underway at the courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia.
The pool of jurors will face questions from both sides and U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III as they try to weed out potential:
Paul Manafort: Political Prisoner Of The Deep State
Published on October 30, 2017 in News/Politics by Shane Trejo
Paul Manafort, the long-time lobbyist and GOP operative who briefly led Donald Trump’s campaign for president last year, surrendered himself to FBI headquarters today. Special investigator Bob Mueller is likely trying to make an example of Manafort to coerce him into turning on his former boss. According to a New York Times report, the particular charges are unclear at this time. In addition to Manafort, Rick Gates turned himself in as well. Gates and Manafort are long-time business associates, and Gates’ name was found in documents believed by investigators to show wrongdoing.
“Gates became a point of interest in the investigation into Manifort after investigators found Gates name on documents linking Manafort’s firm to offshore companies that received payments from Eastern European politicians and businessmen,” Robert Donachie said in a Daily Caller article about these developments. Manafort does have his fair share of skeletons in his closet. In addition to these charges, he is additionally being investigated for his potential role in federal tax law violations and inappropriately reporting foreign lobbying money.
Nevertheless, Mueller’s big probe into Trump’s Russia connections have been exposed as one big fishing expedition with these reports. Unable to find anything concrete connecting Trump to the Russians throughout many months, Mueller–in his desperation–is trying to take down an official who was dropped from the campaign immediately after improprieties were exposed last year.
Mueller clearly hopes that:
Manafort allies launch defense fund – By JOSH GERSTEIN
Self-described friends of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort are launching a defense fund to help pay the mounting legal bills he’s incurring as a result of two looming criminal cases brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. A newly revealed website portrays the wealthy lobbyist and political consultant as struggling to cover his debts since prosecutors froze his bank accounts last year.
“The Defense Fund is urging anyone who values civil liberties and wishes to show the ‘Deep State’ that they cannot exert their will on ordinary citizens, to join them in supporting the Manafort family as they grapple against the Special Counsel to clear their name,” a statement announcing the fund said. “Special Counsel Mueller previously seized Manafort’s assets, effectively crippling his 6th amendment rights and leaving him and his family struggling to pay legal bills.”
The fund’s website lauds Manafort for:
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!