Wall St. For Main St., Released on 8/9/18
During this interesting conversation, Jason and Louis go back and forth discussing what the 5-6 major central banks are doing since they last spoke in March.
The Fed has hiked rates, the US Dollar has against the other currencies in the US Dollar Index and also against emerging market currencies and QT is ramping up. The Fed has already sold around $250 billion in assets on its balance sheet.
Jason and Louis also have a long discussion about the credit problems and financial problems in China and whether the best case scenario for China is what happened to Japan 30-40 years ago?
To wrap up the interview, Jason and Louis talk about the escalating US vs China trade war and if anyone can actually win the trade war?
Louis also talks about how the gold price has been doing poorly in many currencies except in Turkey, Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela.
Louis Cammarosano of Smaulgld is a gold and silver expert, former Wall St lawyer and former Silicon Valley executive.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…