More people fighting back:
Louisiana Bond Commission votes to stall New Orleans projects over COVID-19 vaccine proof mandate
The Louisiana Bond Commission voted Thursday to halt major projects for New Orleans over Mayor LaToya Cantrell’s mandate for proof of vaccinations for indoor areas.
According to the Associated Press, the motion passed 12-2 and essentially would penalize New Orleans and stall funding for its projects.
I’m getting fed up with Attorney General Jeff Landry. He is willing to do what it takes to make sure Saints ticket holders get a refund, but all he does for LSU students/families is send out example exemption request form letters.
Louisiana State Bond Commission delays funding for Superdome repairs
The Louisiana State Bond Commission voted Thursday to delay nearly $28 million in repairs to the Caesars Superdome over the New Orleans Saints’ ticket refund policy and COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
The commission meets once a month and is composed of 14 members, including Gov. John Bel Edwards; Senate President Patrick Page Cortez, R-Lafayette; House Speaker Clay Schexnayder, R-Gonzales; and Attorney General Jeff Landry.
Landry said he was inclined to side with Block against the motion because he wanted to propose a substitute motion with conditions for the Saints to meet if they were to receive the $28 million.
“Here’s the problem: I spoke to a gentleman who bought season tickets in 1969 form the Tulane Stadium to the Superdome. He endured from the paper bag Aint’s to the Super Bowl Saints,” Landry said. “The question becomes, if we pull this out, what are the contingencies which we put it back in?”
h/t Daniel Higdon
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people