from Kerry Lutz’s Financial Survival Network
All of the madness is coming to a head in the housing market, so today, Wolf Richter and I get on the podcast to discuss what exactly is happening with buying and selling homes as a result of the current economy. San Francisco in particular is experiencing an interesting circumstance: seasonality is returning, which has been absent for most of the pandemic. We are seeing a rising market as well as individuals eagerly spending more money, which is stimulus driven. Tune in to hear about the interesting dichotomy between the economy and housing market, and what is to come in this industry.
Click Here to Listen to the Audio
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB