Mortgage applications increased 1.6 percent from one week earlier, according to data from the Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) Weekly Mortgage Applications Survey for the week ending August 20, 2021.
The Refinance Index increased 1 percent from the previous week and was 3 percent higher than the same week one year ago. You can clearly see the Refi Wave associated with the Covid outbreak and sudden Fed monetary stimulus resulting in a lowering of 30-year mortgage rates.
The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index increased 3 percent from one week earlier. Notice the general slowdown in purchase applications with soaring home prices.
The unadjusted Purchase Index increased 1 percent compared with the previous week and was 16 percent lower than the same week one year ago.
Rolling, rolling, rolling, keep those mortgages moving.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting