Man accidentally burns down $1M house trying to fight snakes…

Sharing is Caring!

A Maryland homeowner accidentally burned down a house in November while attempting to use smoke to get rid of a snake infestation.

Pete Pringer, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Service’s public information officer, and other first responders were at the property Thursday to investigate.

See also  Democrats have had control of the White House, the House of Representatives and the senate for nearly a year. Now ask yourself Are you better off? Is Covid-19 under control? Are your streets safer? Is our handling of foreign policy better?

“The homeowner was using smoke to manage a snake infestation. It is believed that the heat source was too close to the combustible that caused the fire in the walls and ceiling area, unbeknownst to the homeowner at the time,” Pringer said in Friday’s recorded voice note of the incident.

See also  Kyrsten Sinema Just Dropped Bombshell On Other Dems Trying to Kill the Filibuster

www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-homeowner-accidentally-burns-down-house-snake-infestation

411 views

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.