Live feed outside of courthouse
ABC trying to say he flipped on Trump.
Michael Cohen, the former longtime fixer and personal attorney for Donald Trump, agreed Tuesday to a tentative deal with federal prosecutors in New York that requires him to plead guilty to several felony charges of bank fraud, tax evasion and violations of campaign finance law, according to sources with knowledge of the deal.
The tax charges stem from Cohen’s personal business dealings and investments in real estate and the taxi industry.
The campaign finance violations, however, are associated with Cohen’s role in alleged hush money agreements with two women, Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, who claim to have had affairs with Trump, according to sources briefed on the agreement.
Cohen formally surrendered to the FBI and is scheduled to appear Tuesday afternoon before a federal district court judge in Manhattan where the deal can be formalized.
30 years per charge. Maximum of 80.
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!