As we are all painfully aware, The Federal Reserve went on a 2nd money printing spree to allegedly stave-off the economic impacts of the COVID outbreak in March 2020. The first money printing spree took place in late 2008 as The Fed tried to stave-off the economic impacts of the housing bubble burst of 2008 and the ensuing financial crisis.
But for now, we have this horrifying chart showing the exploding margin accounts at security brokers and dealers (not, not the Walter White-type dealers, but Wall Street dealers). Notice the 400% surge in M1 Money stock after COVID struck.
Of course, the soaring stock market is feeding the margin loop, encouraged by The Fed. Check out the Shiller Cyclically Adjusted Price Earnings (CAPE) ratio after The Fed’s M1 printing storm.
What can’t money printing fix? How about CMBS prices (or CMBX BBB- S6 prices … down 30.5% since just before COVID struck.
Let’s see if The Fed sucks the 400% growth back to zero.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.