We now have a market where the Fed is raising rates into a recession and wants a spike in unemployment.
Markets are literally hoping for a recession to bring lower rates.
The bull case has become a recession when that used to be investors’ biggest fear.
How did we end up here?
— The Kobeissi Letter (@KobeissiLetter) January 30, 2023
Apparently the housing market is booming again. The narrative is "buy now and just refinance when the fed lowers rates this summer". They have truly lost the narrative
— Black Swan – founder of TradeHubble.com (@RetirementRight) January 30, 2023
Uncle Jerome Powell and Fed policy right now is basically …@alifarhat79 😢 pic.twitter.com/7ncsIPHRsg
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 30, 2023
🇸🇪 Sweden in recession according to Q4 GDP. Two points to make:
1) It will get much worse
2) I view Sweden as a canary in the global coal mine pic.twitter.com/VtU1yaJlW9
— Mikael Sarwe (@MikaelSarwe) January 30, 2023
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people