BOSTON (AP) — Face masks and two-week quarantines for travelers entering Massachusetts from COVID-19 hot spots would be required under a bill filed at the Statehouse on Tuesday.
The bill would also prioritize COVID-19 testing for vulnerable populations and mandate enforcement of workplace safety requirements designed to protect both workers and the public.
Both the face mask and quarantine requirements would be enforced with fines under the bill.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills