On Oct. 23, 2019 Biden said:“So every single solitary person, their capital gains are going to be treated like real income and they are going to pay 40 percent on their capital gains tax.”
On Sept. 27, 2019 Biden said: “I’m gonna double the capital gains rate to 40 percent.”
On Oct. 15, 2020 Biden said: “I would raise the capital gains tax to the highest rate of 39.5 percent, I would double it.”
On Aug. 21, 2019 Biden said: “The capital gains tax should be at what the highest minimum tax should be, we should raise the tax back to 39.6 percent instead of 20 percent.”
On Dec. 9, 2019 Biden said the capital gains tax rate “could go higher” than 40%.
Taxes aren’t the only way that Biden will ensure you have less money: Biden’s fracking ban will derail environmental and economic gains.
Classical reference in headline:
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots