700,000 Law Enforcement Officers Exposed And A WHOLE LOT MORE
Home addresses…cell phone numbers… Just the tip of the massive data iceberg
The hacked data includes a massive trove of law enforcement documents, most of which dates from 2007 until June 14, 2020, well into the wave of anti-police brutality protests triggered by the police murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis. The data also includes the source code for Netsential’s custom CMS — while analyzing it for this story, I discovered a vulnerability myself — and the content of the databases that these websites used…”
“…In all, the BlueLeaks archive contains more than 16 million rows of data from hundreds of thousands of hacked database tables: not just personal information of officers, but the content of bulk emails and newsletters, descriptions of alleged crimes with geolocation coordinates, internal survey results, website logs, and so much more. It also contains hundreds of thousands of PDFs and Microsoft Office documents, thousands of videos, and millions of images…”
h/t telling it straight
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- College is a scam…
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- New Hunter Biden photos and video, group sex!
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov Says That the One World Order is Over
- ALERT: US House Makes HUGE 23–19 Vote On Hunter Biden
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden