by Josh Sigurdson with Tim Picciott via World Alternative Media
Josh Sigurdson talks with Tim Picciott, The Liberty Advisor about the constant bullish news regarding Bitcoin as inflation goes through the roof and the Federal Reserve prepares to push interest rates up so they can drop it out in time for the next massive collision.
Mexico’s 3rd richest man Ricardo Salinas Pliego claimed in an interview that “fiat is a fraud” and that people need to “buy Bitcoin.”
Interestingly, despite more and more news like this as well as countries like El Salvador shifting completely over to Bitcoin, the news cycle continues to try and keep Bitcoin down in a coordinated attempt to destroy the market value. On the other hand, it appears Bitcoin is incredibly underbought.
More importantly, privacy coins like Pirate are insanely undervalue according to many and the need for privacy coins in the future is absolutely necessary. Especially with the global move towards a cashless technocracy.
Stay tuned as we continue to cover this issue closely!
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Fact-Check articles are created by the left to censor negative news about Democrats.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Livin’ In Biden’s Paradise! Percentage Of NYSE Stocks Closing Above 200 Day Moving Average Collapses To 13.48% (Bollinger Band, Fibonacci, Elliott Wave, Ichimoku)
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”