McDonald’s is hiking the prices of its menu items in an effort to offset wage increases and supply costs as the United States grapples with a labor shortage and supply chain crisis, The Wall Street Journal reported.
Compared to last year, higher-ups at the fast-food chain anticipate menu prices in the U.S. to increase to roughly six percent this year despite the fact that McDonald’s reported strong third-quarter results on Wednesday.
That’s because in McDonald’s U.S. restaurants, wages this year are up at least 10 percent as of now and supply costs for things such as food and paper are anticipated to increase four percent, according to the Journal. McDonald’s is having a difficult time trying to hire enough people to operate under regular hours.
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting