Marty Walsh from Trending Politics reports, Cities and communities across the country have been damaged and destroyed as some protests have turned into riots. And, countless people have been injured — and even killed — during these “protests.” White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany was asked about this on Monday and called on Democratic local leaders to “step up” and do something to curb the violence in their cities.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.