MICROSOFT is buying video game publisher Activision for a staggering $68.7billion.
Activision is famous for publishing the Call of Duty franchise.
It’s also behind World of War Craft and Diablo.
The purchase is Microsoft’s biggest purchase to date and is thought to be the biggest gaming acquisition ever.
The deal means many of Activision’s games will be added to to Xbox Game Pass.
Microsoft’s CEO of gaming Phil Spencer said: “Upon close, we will offer as many Activision Blizzard games as we can within Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass, both new titles and games from Activision Blizzard’s incredible catalog.”
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW