Cambridge House International Inc., Released on 1/24/21 (Recorded on 1/17/21)
*This interview was part of the The Vancouver Resource Investment Conference which took place virtually on January 17-19, 2021.
Mike Maloney sits down with Cambridge House CEO Jay Martin to discuss the state of the current gold market, and how to place capital into gold and silver bullion and stocks. Mike shares his thoughts on investing in bitcoin, the gold and silver price and why he has spent million of dollars producing his viral Hidden Secrets of Money video series. They chat currency debasement inflation and the logical conclusion of our financial system.
Michael Maloney is a precious metals investment expert and historian. He is the founder and owner of GoldSilver.com, a global leader in gold and silver sales/storage and one of the world’s most highly regarded investment education companies. He is author of the highest selling precious metals investment book of all time, Rich Dad’s Advisors: Guide to Investing In Gold and Silver. In addition, Mr. Maloney has been a precious metals investor advisor to “Rich Dad” founder Robert Kiyosaki. A student of economics, Mike is regarded as an expert on economic cycles and capitalizing on the opportunities they afford.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami