On July 2, Walz asked President Donald Trump to declare a “major disaster” in Minnesota in response to the destruction of public infrastructure that was damaged by fires. Teddy Tschann, a spokesman for the governor’s office, confirmed to KSTP the federal government denied his request for support from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, adding that Walz was “disappointed.”
Feds deny emergency funds for Minnesota after the state government allowed rioters to destroy Minneapolis. Good work.
MN Governor Walz and Minneapolis Mayor Frey let the rioters riot, the looter loot, and surrendered police stations when police were running low on non-lethal ammunition because they didn’t want the rioters or looters to get hurt. “It’s only bricks and morter,” Mayor Frey proudly proclamed.
And now Feds deny Walz’s request for aid to rebuild after riots More than 1,500 buildings suffered damage in the unrest after George Floyd’s death.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically