by Chris Black
Mitch McConnell has warned Republicans that they cannot put forward “unacceptable” candidates.
.@LeaderMcConnell on the 2022 midterms: "How could you screw this up? It's actually possible. […] In the Senate, if you look at where we have to compete in order to get into a majority, there are places that are competitive in the general election." t.co/pevgKh3e7M pic.twitter.com/r7kArszpBl
— The Hill (@thehill) April 13, 2022
He basically said that the Republicans could lose if they didn’t put forward candidates that he likes, i.e., shills. People like Marjorie Taylor Greene or Matt Gaetz are not “who we are”.
Republicans just need more bought and paid for trash.
It is frankly easier for these Republicans to be a minority, because then all they have to do is whine, and no one can ask them why they aren’t doing anything to fix anything.
When they are in charge, they have to come up with convoluted explanations as to why they are not doing anything.
For the record: Marjorie Taylor Greene is the single most popular elected Republican, and if “democracy” was actually what they told us it is, she would be speaker of the House.
The system is rotten to the core, the country is rotten to the core, and there are no solutions short of nuking DC, economic collapse or an ELE (read a megacomet).
Stop staring at the sky. We will die when it's time. Until then it's party time
Turns Out the Megacomet Is More Than 80 Miles Wide—and It's Headed Our Way t.co/f8S49ZnMeR
— DollarBill (@billykilroy) April 13, 2022
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You