by Chris Black
The beautiful thing about democracy is, you know, the thing…
Ukraine may be the first example in human history of a country that under the pressure of war is becoming *more* tolerant and *more* liberal
— David Frum (@davidfrum) March 19, 2022
This didn’t age well.
Zelensky announces on Instagram that Ukraine’s SBU secret police have arrested pro-Russia opposition leader Viktor Medvedchuk, who is close to Putin. The SBU is known for torturing and killing opposition figures. I shudder to think what they’ll do to him, or may have already. pic.twitter.com/IVUbw4vtOg
— Dan Cohen (@dancohen3000) April 12, 2022
Now, the increasingly tolerant and liberal government of the Ukraine has gone from banning opposition parties from standing in elections to outright sending the security services to arrest and imprison opposition politicians.
Joe Biden needs to catch up. Marjorie Taylor Greene hasn’t been arrested yet, despite the fact that she disagrees with the government.
The Ukraine is really demonstrating the flaws in our democracy.
Hopefully, Biden can take a page out of the Zelensky playbook, and use the impending Russian invasion of America to implement much tougher tolerance and liberalism.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky