“Modern monetary theory went from dream to reality in the space of 14-15 months.”@LeutholdGroup’s Doug Ramsey assesses whether the traditional warning sign valuation metrics still hold true in an economic setting where money printing has been crucial in holding off a recession:
— TD Ameritrade Network (@TDANetwork) July 2, 2020
Actions speak ! Yield curve control has allowed BoJ to taper QE in the first place. Yet it has not prevented a ramp-up in JGB purchases lately even in the absence of upward pressure on rates. Deficit monetization undisguised. pic.twitter.com/O9Ui0rDf6u
— Steve Donzé (@steve_donze) July 3, 2020
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting